Vivo Y20 smartphone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y20S runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y20S supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y20S on the rear packs a 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/1.8 aperture.
The Vivo Y20S runs Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo Y20S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y20S include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- Screen size (inches): 6.51
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 720×1600 pixels
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Rear autofocus: Yes
- Rear flash: Yes
- Front camera: 8-megapixel (f/1.8)
- OS: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 5.00
- USB OTG : Yes
- Micro-USB: Yes
- FM: Yes
- Number of SIMs: 2
- SIM1 Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM2 Type: Nano-SIM
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W