Vivo Y20 smartphone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Vivo Y20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y20 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y20 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/1.8 aperture.
The Vivo Y20 runs Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo Y20 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo Y20 measures 164.41 x 76.00 x 8.41mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.30 grams.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y20 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- Screen size (inches): 6.51
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 720×1600 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Rear autofocus: Yes
- Rear flash: Yes
- Front camera: 8-megapixel (f/1.8)
- Pop-Up Camera: No
- OS: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 5.00
- USB OTG : Yes
- Micro-USB: Yes
- FM: Yes
- Number of SIMs: 2
- SIM1 Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM2 Type: Nano-SIM
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W