|Sim Type||Dual SIM|
|Sim Slots||Dual Sim|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
|Connectivity||WiFi + 4G|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
The Nokia 5.4 joins the list of already existing mid-range smartphones. It comes packed with specs that place it in a spot to be likened to a more premium alternative to the Nokia 3.4. A rundown on the Nokia 5.4 specs and price will be provided in this article, to help you make your purchase decision.
Nokia 5.4 Key Specs & Features
- 6.39 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1560 Pixels, 269 PPI
- Android 10,
- 4GB, 6GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage, with SD-Card Support
- 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 16MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G Network
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Nokia 5.4 design is pretty much a more refined version of the Nokia 3.4. This design uplift is more noticeable on the rear panel. Here you will find a slightly rearranged camera module and a darker colour which is sort of appealing.
On the rear, we have a gradient pattern design, on which you will find a circular camera module bearing a four cameras. Beside the camera module is an LED flash.
Also on the rear panel, is a capacitive fingerprint sensor and the Nokia branding, which indicates its a Nokia smartphone.
Please note that Nokia 5.4 comes in two colour variants, which include Polar Night, Dusk.
Moving upfront, we are greeted with the same 6.39-inch display with a punch hole, as seen on the Nokia 3.4. This display is based on an IPS LCD panel and has a resolution of 720 x 1560, a density of 269 PPI.
Moving on to the camera department, we have got a setup that we have sort of becoming accustomed to seeing on most Xiaomi mid-range Android smartphones.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is an example of such smartphones. As a matter of fact, the Nokia 5.4 bears the same camera setup as the Redmi Note 9.
The rear panel bears a 48MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, a 5MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. This setup is capable of recording videos up to 4k @ 30fps.
Upfront maning selifes, is a single 16MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0, which is capable of shooting 1080p videos maxed at 30fps.
Hardware and Software
The performance hardware on the Nokia 5.4 is championed by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, which pretty much uncovers its identity as a mid-range smartphone.
The other key members of the performance hardware, includes an Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB / 6GB RAM options, 64GB / 128GB storage options and a non-removable 4000mAh Li-Po battery.
On the software side, the Nokia 5.4 runs its interface ontop of the Android 10 operating system.
The Nokia 5.4 features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2.
Internet connectivity on the Nokia 5.4 is capped at 4G, which means 5G connectivity is absent.
Nokia 5.4 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Nokia 5.4:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (Octa-core4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB, 6GB
- Colours: Polar Night, Dusk
- Dimension: 161 x 76 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 181 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.39-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1560 Pixels, 269 PPI
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 5MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected], [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, f/2.0, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: