Infinix Smart 5 Overview
Infinix Smart 5 is an entry-level smartphone targeted to the budget audience. The smartphone boasts a huge battery backup of 5,000mAh, 6.6-inch HD+ display, and triple rear cameras.
Talking about the design of the smartphone, it is built with a plastic frame, glass front, plastic back. The smartphone comes with a stylish gem-cut-design similar to other infinix smartphones. It creates subtle patterns and color variation in every angle it’s placed. On the front it features a water drop style notch that houses the selfie camera.
Infinix Smart 5 sports a 6.6 inches HD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop sunlight display along with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The smartphone has an aspect ratio of 20:9, 83.2% screen-to-body ratio, and 266 PPI density. It has a Face Unlock and a Fingerprint sensor at the rear for security.
Coming to the photography of the Infinix Smart 5, it flaunts an AI triple rear camera setup in a rectangular module. It includes a 13 MP primary camera, and a pair of QVGA lenses accompanied by a triple flash. The camera is powered by AI so it snaps clearer, and more beautiful pictures at all times.
On the front, the smartphone features a 8 MP selfie camera accompanied with dual front flash. It also utilizes AI to make your snaps more mesmerizing and beautiful.
The smartphone is capable of recording videos at [email protected] on both front and rear cameras.
Infinix Smart 5 Performance
Infinix Smart 5 is fueled by the octa-core Mediatek Helio A20 chipset that clocks up to 1.8GHz. It is coupled with 2GB of RAM and an internal storage of 32GB. And the memory can be further expanded up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android 10 (Go Edition).
Battery And Others
Infinix Smart 5 boasts a massive battery of 5,000mAh capacity along with the 10W Super Charge support. As per the brand’s claims, it has a 33 days of talktime, and 35 days of standby time. It has an impressive 4 day long lasting battery. It comes with a new advanced sound technology, DTS audio processing, that provides a superior sound quality and mobile theater experience.
Talking about the connectivity options, Infinix Smart 5 features 4G/3G/2G, Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro USB, FM Radio, DTS audio processing, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Infinix Smart 5 Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 183 gm
- Display: a 6.6 inches HD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop sunlight display, 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.2% screen-to-body ratio, and 266 PPI density
- Processor: Mediatek Helio A20 chipset; 12nm mobile platform
- CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM
- Memory: 32 GB of internal storage; Expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 10 (Go edition).
- Rear Camera: AI Triple rear Camera Setup
- 13 MP primary camera, AF
- QVGA sensor, FF
- QVGA sensor, FF
- Triple-LED flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Front Camera: 8 MP selfie camera with Dual Front Flash
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable 5,000 mAh battery along with the 10W Super Charge
- Colors: Midnight Black, Cyan Blue, and Quetzal Cyan
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock.
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity, Light sensor
- Network: 4G/3G/2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, MICRO USB, FM Radio, DTS audio processing, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.