XIAOMI Redmi 9C
Talking about the design of Redmi 9C. It has a very stylish and funky look. The smartphone has a noticeable chin and comes with very thin bezels all around the corner of the smartphone. Redmi 9C comes with a water-drop notch that houses a front camera of 5MP.
Redmi 9C sports a 6.53-inch HD+ IPS LCD Dot Drop display along with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, 81.1% screen-to-body ratio, and 269 PPI density. The phone also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
Redmi 9C CameraÂ
Coming to the highlighting feature of the Redmi 9C optical department, the smartphone flaunts an AI Triple-camera setup at the rear in a square-shaped camera module. It consists of a 13MP primary camera with f/2.2 aperture & Field Of View 75.2-degree, a 2MP macro sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and an LED Flash. The rear camera comes with impressive camera features such as Phase detection autofocus, HDR, AI portrait mode, Face recognition, AI Beautify 5.0, AI scene detection, Single-tone flash, Kaleidoscope effects, and more. At the front, Redmi 9C comes baked with a 5MP selfie shooter with an aperture of f/2.2 to snap beautiful selfies for you. It comes with camera modes like AI portrait mode, HDR, Screen Flash, Selfie timer, Face recognition, Portrait selfies, Palm shutter, etc.
Under the hood, Redmi 9C is fueled by the latest gaming-centric MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. It also powers another entry-level smartphone Realme C11. It is an octa-core process that is based on the 12nm FinFET process and is clocked at 2.3 GHz. The smartphone comes coupled with the 2/3GBGB of RAMÂ along with 32/64GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. The storage can also be expanded via a dedicated MicroSD card slot on it.Â
On the software front, Redmi 9C runs on Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top.
Battery And Others
Redmi 9C boasts a massive battery of 5,000mAh battery along with support for 10W fast charging. The brand claims that the smartphone can provide 167 hours of Music, 32 hours of Calls, 10 hours of Gaming, and 21 hours of Videos. It comes with a USB Type-C charging port. Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, IR blaster, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi 9C Specifications
- Dimension:Â 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm
- Weight:Â 196 gm
- Display:Â a 6.53-inch HD+ IPS LCD Dot Drop display along with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, aspect ratio 20:9, 269 PPI density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 Chipset (12nm process)
- CPU:Â Octa-core (4Ã—2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4Ã—1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU:Â PowerVR8320, up to 680MHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage that can be expanded via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Software:Â Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Camera: AI Triple Camera Setup
- 13MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 75.2-degree
- 2MP macro sensor,Â f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash
- Video:Â 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera:Â 5MP selfie snapper withÂ f/2.2 aperture
- Video:Â 720p@30fps
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery along with support for 10W fast charging
- Colors:Â Â Midnight Grey, Twilight Blue, and Sunrise Orange.
- Sensor:Â Vibration Motor, Distance Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer
- Security:Â Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and AI Face Unlock.
- Connectivity:Â Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, IR blaster and 3.5mm headphone jack.